What We Do
Our business is all about passionately supporting the LTL industry. Regardless of your role within LTL, we can help you. Here are just a couple of the projects we have done for our customers:
- Developed a carrier dossier to track LTL carrier service areas, Mastio scores, optimal and sub-optimal freight profiles, use of rail and purchased transportation, use of 3PLs, use of dimensioners, service options, etc.
- Authored an internal LTL 101 training document covering topics such as the NMFC, accessorials, carrier liability, and management of freight bill exceptions.
- Establish a customer onboarding process to gather pertinent customer data such as freight profile, priority of service needs, and operational checklists.
- Designed a pricing calculator model which accounts for changes in pricing due to base rate, freight class, accessorial, minimum charge, fuel surcharge, and discount adjustments.
- Advised methods to optimize the application of over-dimensional charges on shipping items exceeding 96 inches in length which dramatically impact freight operations.